But they're good for you.

Wednesday, February 07, 2007

Metamorphosis

So one day I woke up and suddenly I had a new favorite color. I know what you're thinking-- how could this happen? Is there any loyalty, truth, or integrity left in the world? But believe me, I was just as surprised as you.

Really, think about it. How would you feel if your favorite color suddenly switched on you? If you suddenly realized that everything you knew about yourself up until now was teetering on a dangerous precipice of falsehood?

It wasn't easy to come to terms with, but I can gratefully say that I am a stronger person now.

My favorite color is green. I think.

4 Comments:

  • The strength that comes with the favorite color green. I wonder if it compares to the strength that comes from the favorite color blue. I think it compares, but just doesn't quite make it. If you subtract the yellow then you can have the strongest favorite color. However then that would lead to monotony, if everyone had the same favorite color, then blue wouldn't be as strong. There are already a billion people apart of the blue favorite color band. So enough with comparing. Please keep variety in the world and never conform. Be proud of green, it's a great color... Blue is just better.

    By Blogger Josh, At 10:24 PM  

  • hah. And ORANGE is the very best, as we all know. Because it makes you the hungriest.

    Just kiddin.

    You and care need to start a club. The "dinosaur snot" club.

    By Blogger Unknown, At 7:45 AM  

  • Ah, the teetering, the teetering.

    By Blogger Margaret, At 10:11 AM  

  • Lol. My favorite color changes every few hours.

    Congrats on the color changing transition. Don't worry, there are support groups (i.e. Josh) for further emotional or wardrobe difficulties you may encounter.

    By Blogger Janell, At 11:35 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home